Monday, May 30, 2011

My Revised Blog!

I know I have not blogged in forever, but thanks so much to my friend Jessica she designed a whole new layout which I love, and highly recommend her work! You can contact here at mybeatlesbabies@gmail.com she can do almost anything!



Well I guess I have to update everyone from Halloween on... Which I had a great Halloween, my friends JT and Clayton had a spectacular party. They went all out and had "Ghost toast", "zombie punch" and about anything else you can think of... We had the best time!



After this I was still finishing up my comprehensive exam process and moved right into Christmas, I held my annual Christmas party and we had a ton of fun! And if you are thinking to yourself, did she decorate those cookies??? Yep I did! I have no idea how but my creative side came out for an evening.


During Christmas break I had a great time at home. I was able to catch up with old friends, have a lot of quality time with my family, spend Christmas Eve with the Harper's and met a great guy along the way!




I had a great break and then when I returned, I was just finishing a paper called a Research Paper Experience... And lets just say it was an Experience all right... I am so glad it is over! What it was, was a paper that was reviewed by my professors, and then I would have to revise the paper and defend all my comments, this process is to get your ready for your dissertation, so it was extensive.



But here are a few pictures I took along the way.... On the top is Seth and I getting ready to head downtown for St. Patrick's day and McNellies, we had a great time and got to see a lot of my friends from high school. It sometimes amazes me when I am out in Tulsa how many people I see. Next is Valentines day at the symphony. We had a great time listening Mozart and Bach, we also went to the Melting Pot. On the bottom we have the Valentine's Day matching pajama's thanks to Big V!!! All in all it was a great Valentine's Day! I am exhausted though, so I will pick up starting with Spring Break tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment