To my family, I would like to thank them so much for their support! Without phone calls, IM's, text messages, and knowing that someone believed in me I could not have made it this far!! Although, my whole life I was told... " To much is given, much is expected"... I finally get why I was pushed so hard.

To my Nanny and Poppy: As I am packing my things to move, last night I found the e-mail my Nanny sent me when she found out I got in the program, my Nanny and Poppy were so proud. I am so glad she got to see that I was going to get my PhD.
To Liz: We met in the sorority house, and lets just say... she has been there for me through thick and thin... She has bared witness to the ugly cry, the sobbing, and also giving me a good story or too... Just to help me get through a bad day. Please do not think they are all bad, lol... but when they were, she was always there!

To my friends: I have known all of them since high school and I know that if I ever needed anything they would be there for me! Although we are spread throughout the country right now it is always good to know they are just a phone call away!

To the Harper's: They have been great family friends and every time I come home I get to see these three adorable kids and it just makes me smile... These kids do not ask me about my work or school, so it is always fun to visit and see the world from their point of view!!!
My cohort members: These last two years would have not been the same without them! They are constantly making me laugh and even though I am out numbered and get a bit more nervous then the rest of the guys... I have loved being in class with them! They are always a positive reinforcement and also always good for a statistics joke :-) Also, the members of the marketing department and ITDS... We have all had classes together over the last two years and I could not imagine going through classes with better people!
Chanel: Although she is just a puppy, she has been there with me through three moves, two degrees and a lot of frustrated nights. She never judged, and like they say... If I become the person my dog thinks I am, then I will be a good person... I hope this is true... Because her little 20 pounds has made a huge impact on my heart, and as we speak she is dancing around wondering why it is not bed time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment